Astana Leisure is Kazakhstan’s autumn travel and tourism exhibition and is now a leading event for inbound and outbound tourism in Kazakhstan. The event is organised jointly with the Ministry of Industry and New Technology of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
Kazakhstan is ranked one of the top 10 fastest growing countries by the International Monetary Fund and has over 17 million potential tourists. Over 1,500 tourism agencies operate in Kazakhstan. Astana Leisure is strategically timed to promote winter travel services and destinations.
Astana Leisure sectors
- National and regional travel agencies
- Tour operators and travel agencies
- Airlines and air agencies
- Hotels, hostels and health centres
- Merchant associations and companies
- Insurance and banking services in tourism
- Information technologies in tourism